Wednesday 13 June 2012

Pro-marker club

I know it has been a while.  I have been without a camera so have not been able to take photo's of the work we have been doing at our workshops recently.  That has now changed because, guess what, I have been given a camera so now I can flood you with all the cards we have been making recently.  I will start with what we have been doing at our Pro-marker workshops.  I will post them over the next few days.

The first card was made using digital downloads.  The corner on the front of the card was copied and pasted three more times to make the frame.  The bunch of flowers were printed inside of the card. Some of the flowers were decoupaged. These images were then printed and folded and cut to make a 6 " x 6 " card.



The images were coloured using pro-markers. The border on the front of the card was cut around to reveal the image inside the card which was also coloured using pro-markers. The butterfly on the front card was using a kanban stamp and coloured using pro-markers.


The ribbon on the was also a digital download. The inside of the card was embossed using a slim cuttlebug folder and coloured using chalks.



On the back of the card, a stamped saying was used ontop of a shaped layer.  Butteflies were used to finish off and coloured in using pro-markers.  The embossed design at the side was coloured using chalks.




I hope you like the first of the cards I have to show you.  See you tomorrow with the next one!!!!






1 comment: