Sunday 8 April 2012

Decorated Candle

It is Easter Sunday and hoping you are all having an enjoyable and relaxing day.  I am sitting waiting 'The Mummy'  again for the 20th time (it is my favourite) and posting various items for you to enjoy reading, hopefully!

Recently I have been asked to decorate some candles to be given as birthday presents.  Unfortunately I have not been able to photograph all of them because I accidently washed my IPhone.  Sparkling clean but won't turn on!!! Surprising that isn't it.  That goes my camera as well!!  Birthday soon, so you never know!  Big hint to hubby!

The candle I have manged to photograph was made by stamping onto tissue paper with memento ink and using the Roses stamp by Kanban and then colouring the image using pro-markers.  I cut around the image and placed around the candle with baking parchment over the top to enable to heat the candle for the image to be fixed to the candle.  I hope you like it.



Jeanette xx

1 comment: